As mentioned in a previous post , I am reviewing UCertify prep Kit for the 70-515 .Net 4.0 Exam.
Sorry it took me so long to get you my final report probably because I am a lazy blogger ( shame!) .
Hopefully my review will help you preparing your exam.
Learn & Practice
You can notice that this section contains a group of tests that will help you before talking the real exam.
- Diagnostic test : This test aims to identify one condidate’s weaknessso he can focus his preparations accordingly. ~15 questions
- Practice test A : This test closely simulates the actual exam. ~55 questions
- Practice test B : This is the second predefined test simulating the actual exam. ~55 questions
- Practice test C : This is the third predefined test simulating the actual exam. ~55 questions
- Final test : This test aims to evaluate if the condidate is ready for the real exam. ~55 questions
- Interactive quiz : It contains six quizzes designed to test key concepts required to pass the actual exam. ~149 questions
- Adaptive test : Test questions depend on your level , if you answer correctly one question, the next one will have a higher level and vice-versa. ~25 questions
- Create a custom test : you can create your own test.
- Create a fixed time test : You can create a test based on the amout of time you have.
For every test, there is a menu to help the condidate moving throw the different questions(prior, next, last, first) . He can add notes or feedback.
This section contains study notes and some quizzes for six chapters:
- Developing Web Forms Pages.
- DEveloping and Using Web Forms Controls.
- Implementing Client-Side Scripting ans Ajax.
- Configuring and Extending a Web Application
- Displaying and Manipulating Data.
- Developing a Web Application by Using ASP.NET MVC2 .
As indicated by the title, this section contains all the study materials you need : articles, tips, notes etc.
Track Your Progress
This section gives the condidate an overview of his progress and readiness for the exam.
- Test history : shows the tests taken and the performance in each one of them.
- Test readiness report : indicates the performance in each test.
- Objective readiness report : indicates the performance in each chapter.
As you can see , I am not ready for the exam , I should study more
The preparation kit is easy to use, helps you study and focus on your weakness before taking the vendor exam.
I would definitly advise you to use it , if you are thinking of taking the 70-515 exam.
If you are reading this post because you love eating Mango !! Sorry , wrong blog -_-
Mango is the codename for the new Windows Phone and you can call it also Windows Phone 7.1 .
Users have to wait for Mango, Joe Belfiore , Microsoft vice president and director of Windows Phone program Management, said that Mango will be available in fall 2011 and developers will probably get the Mango update in a month ! Yeahhh just another 4 weeks 😀
But you can test and explore the new Mango features ! The beta Windows Phone 7.1 developer tools were released on 24 May 2011 and you can download them from here .
Microsoft said that Mango contains about 500 new feature !!!! Let’s see the most important features:
- Windows Live Messenger and Facebook chat integration.
- Twitter , LinkedIn and Viadeo integration in the people hub.
- Outlook tasks support.
- Office 365 support with Skydrive and Sharepoint integration.
- Microsoft Lync support.
- Video uploads to Facebook.
- Support for HTML5 video playback.
- IE9 for Windows Phone.
- 16 new languages supported
and more and more features , i will let you discover them by yourselves.
You probably want to take a look to those links for a better digestion to Mango :
- New API’s in Silverlight for Windows Phone OS 7.1
- What’s new in Silverlight for Windows Phone
- MVVM Light Toolkit patch for WP7 Mango Beta
I hope that was helpful , more to come about Mango 🙂